1.    #1  
    Hi,
    I'm still on 3.0.3. Today i just noticed when i touch the screen, a little circle appears. The circle gone when i installed remove tap ripple patch and have no idea why it appeared again. So i decided to remove the patch "remove tap ripple" and try to reinstall but the patch is no where to be found on the preware. Can someone please tell me where i can get it?

Thanks so much for your help.
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Are you sure your TP didn't update automatically to 3.0.4?
    Quote Originally Posted by namel3ss View Post
    Hi,
    I'm still on 3.0.3. Today i just noticed when i touch the screen, a little circle appears. The circle gone when i installed remove tap ripple patch and have no idea why it appeared again. So i decided to remove the patch "remove tap ripple" and try to reinstall but the patch is no where to be found on the preware. Can someone please tell me where i can get it?

Thanks so much for your help.
    Looks like most of the patches and preware updates are being reviewed and updated, especially the kernels, so as far as I can tell there isn't much we can download until it is confirmed it plays nice with 3.0.4.

Sticky's in the main forum explain this.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikerz View Post
    Are you sure your TP didn't update automatically to 3.0.4?
    oh man just checked it and yes somehow it's 3.0.4 now. Damn it, dont know TP could update automatically. So what should i do now? Thank you so much for your help
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by benzoboy View Post
    Looks like most of the patches and preware updates are being reviewed and updated, especially the kernels, so as far as I can tell there isn't much we can download until it is confirmed it plays nice with 3.0.4.

Sticky's in the main forum explain this.
    yeah now i know its 3.0.4 not 3.0.3. Maybe need to wait then. Thank you so much for your help