Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Ok so I am new to the TouchPad so I might be doing something wrong or overlooking something. It has been about a year and half and I am now back on WebOS (help from the TouchPad). Anyways the issue I am having is that the Photos app displays all of the album art from my M4A music files. I already did the hack to add the "." before the jpg image's file name to hide these that were also included in some of the album folders. And ultimately I would like the Album Art to be displayed in the Music app or Music Player Remix...but I do not want these to show in the Photos app.

Does anyone know of a way to do this? Is there away to modify an M4A to remove this art...I am guessing it is embedded if so? I am still researching this. But even if so is there a way to have the Music apps see the album art without the Photos app?!?

Thanks everyone.
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    I use dBpowerAMP Music Converter to embed all of my album art at the same time I convert it from FLAC to AAC. I believe that there are some free apps that can accomplish this task also.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47