1.    #1  
    I can't find a straight answer... Will the battery keep charging even after it's full if I am plugged in?

I'm hoping it's like my laptop and automatically stops charging once it's full. I feel like it should do that, but I keep reading advice about not charging overnight, which wouldn't matter if it automatically stopped charging.
    No, a chip in the battery keeps the battery from being overcharged. Once the battery reaches 100% it shuts off and then resumes charging when the battery drops to 95%.
  3.    #3  
    thanks so much. Happy to get a simple answer
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    No, a chip in the battery keeps the battery from being overcharged. Once the battery reaches 100% it shuts off and then resumes charging when the battery drops to 95%.
    One catch though: I read somewhere (probably in these forums) that the charge state measurement near full capacity is not very reliable, so it is simply displayed as "100%" after it reaches, say, 92%.

It may be beneficial to keep charging for a couple of hours after it shows 100%. I normally monitor the device temperature and stop when the device cools off (relatively speaking, of-course).
    Game over!
    install Dr. Battery and try to tinker with that a bit. It will show you charging current, etc.
    I usually charge my Pre 2 & TouchPad overnight on the Touchstone. I have no idea if it keeps charging or stops; all I know is when I take it off the charger in the morning, it's sitting at 100%.
    It's exactly like netwrkr9 and GreenHex said. If you take it from the charger next morning it may only have 95%.