1.    #1  
    I attempted to update to 3.0.4 the day it came out and the installed failed. Got the triangle with the exclamation mark directing me to palm.com/rom. Attempted to run the 3.0.4 doctor and it continually would freeze at 8%. Thought I would attempt to use the 3.0.2 doctor. It has now been stuck at 42% for 20 minutes or so. Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by ev99wutang View Post
    I attempted to update to 3.0.4 the day it came out and the installed failed. Got the triangle with the exclamation mark directing me to palm.com/rom. Attempted to run the 3.0.4 doctor and it continually would freeze at 8%. Thought I would attempt to use the 3.0.2 doctor. It has now been stuck at 42% for 20 minutes or so. Any suggestions?
    What about the 3.0.0 doctor? :P
  3.    #3  
    I ended up cancelling the doctor with it stuck at 42% and booting up the device, most things were functional but I had no sound. I ended up doing a full erase and rebooting. After doing that I attempted to run the webOS doctor for 3.0.4 and everything worked fine. Doctor ran in about 15 minutes and all my apps just finished restoring from the app catalog.