Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fxspec06
  1.    #1  
    Im a newbie to the WebOs platform, previously a windows vista guy,Hp labtop finally died so I moved to the Touchpad. Anyway Since the update from 3.0.2 to 3.0.4 my internet is very slow and says unable to load page most of the time. Only thing I have done was set the logging to a minimum (last night) which didn't help at all. Any suggestions would be apperciated. I have heard of the webos dr. not sure what to do with it though. Also what affect would over clocking have? Void warrenty?
    Check your network settings. Most likely there is a conflict with IP addresses, or with other wireless devices on your network. Maybe try a different channel, or if you have a wireless N router, make sure it is set to dual band (2.4ghz & 5ghz).
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

vella_ likes this.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    Check your network settings.
    On the touchpad? Do you mean Ip settings?
    Quote Originally Posted by MetzO7 View Post
    On the touchpad? Do you mean Ip settings?
    Your wireless router.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

5.    #5  
    I "forgot" the network and then reconnected to it and it seems to be working fine now. How would and update screw with the network? I didn't have any problems connecting to the network just the internet was slow, could still check mail and talk via skype.
  6.    #6  
    what is overclocking?