I'm not sure if this is normal behavior or a persistant bug. I have noticed that on the day view the events are "pinned" just under the day / date line, regardless of scrolling the hours. In the week view you have to scroll to the beginning of the day to see your all day events.

If this is normal behavior, why? if it is not normal behavior why has is persisted through both 3.0.2 and 3.0.4? Or does this only do it on my touchpad and there is some switch/setting somewhere I can change.

Tim
    USR Pilot 1000>Palm III>Sony Clie PEG-NZ90>Palm Centro>Palm Pre- >HP Touchpad
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    It is not your touchpad. I noticed the same thing a while back. I think it was just a design oversight.
    You might want to check out the patch UberCalendar for the TouchPad. It's overhauled the user interface and added quite a few features. The latest version is available in the thread for it here: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...-touchpad.html There is also a wiki with good information linked in the first post.