Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By fxspec06
  • 1 Post By 2wings
  • 1 Post By nunjabusiness
  • 4 Post By HelloNNNewman
  1.    #1  
    If it works fine why ask for problems with 3.04. All new os upgrades have issues. Even apple's new lion has problems and ive stayed with snkw leopard. Same with ios5. My ioad changes when the bugs are worked out.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    3.04 work fine for my and its fast like hell!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by LOGIK3 View Post
    3.04 work fine for my and its fast like hell!
    You are lucky then. Seems so many people on here are having problems and are need seeing any fast as hell
    Iv had no problems with 3.04, even with the cpu back to 1.2 instead of 1.5 it still seems faster.
    I went to 3.0.4 on my 2nd touchpad. However, I updated to to 3.0.4 minutes after I activated it. So, there was nothing on it to begin with other than the default stuff.

Works great so far and is solid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nychotxxx View Post
    You are lucky then. Seems so many people on here are having problems and are need seeing any fast as hell
    It always seems that way because people who aren't having problems aren't posting that their gadget is working. Nearly all you see is the stuff that's broken.
    What's the intention for this thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by bdbr View Post
    It always seems that way because people who aren't having problems aren't posting that their gadget is working. Nearly all you see is the stuff that's broken.
    That's the way it is with web boards, no matter what the subject is - cars, power tools, computers....people come to the web boards looking for help with a problem they are experiencing. If they have no problem, they don't show up and thus we don't hear about it. It's universal.

I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just sayin'.
    3.0.4 brings many much needed webkit upgrades and very important fixes. It is highly recommended you upgrade to 3.0.4.

The difference is as big as 3.0.0 to 3.0.2.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Cantaffordit likes this.
    I updated and Im enjoying the improvements.
    Cantaffordit likes this.
    I have been going through all the threads posted since the update came out. After seeing all the issues, I'm trying my best to not update. I did get the notification but I picked "Install later". The notification is stuck there and can't be removed. But it hasn't updated itself.

The two biggest issues I'm seeing is:
    1. Accelerometer is broken for some games (eg. impossible to play Asphalt 6)
    2. Distorted noise from speaker that comes and goes

So can anyone who posted in this thread confirm they don't have issue #1 and #2?
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Why dont you guys try playing games and games with accelerometer use.

report here the fun you guys have had
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dadizhu View Post
    I have been going through all the threads posted since the update came out. After seeing all the issues, I'm trying my best to not update. I did get the notification but I picked "Install later". The notification is stuck there and can't be removed. But it hasn't updated itself.

The two biggest issues I'm seeing is:
    1. Accelerometer is broken for some games (eg. impossible to play Asphalt 6)
    2. Distorted noise from speaker that comes and goes

So can anyone who posted in this thread confirm they don't have issue #1 and #2?
    I can there is a thread on the accelerometer bug here http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...3-0-4-a-2.html

you need to email <<mod edit>> to let them know.. they will escalate it if many ppl email them
    Last edited by bevcraw; 10/21/2011 at 06:32 AM. Reason: email address removed
    Hey it's also safer to just stay at home and not go out into the real world occasionally.
    Just not nearly as much fun or variety.

(For the record, aside from my favorite patches not being updated yet, 3.0.4 is treating me well. I don't play any games with accelerometer, but I definitely DON'T have the speaker problem.)
    Tikerz likes this.
    I can't be the only one getting the dreaded autodim bug again, can I? I loathe autodim & always have it off, yet 3.0.4 doesn't seem to care.....

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    In or within a day's drive of Indy? Join one of our meetups!
    http://www.meetup.com/HPwebOS/Indianapolis/

Twitter: @INDYwebOSMeetup @steffej3
    <thread closed>