Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    Updated to 3.04 and did a full reboot (not overclocked yet).

    Noticed tapping the launcher button (it came back since the "remove launcher button" patch doesn't work with 3.04) is hit or miss.

    So, please try tapping the launcher button quickly a few times and see what happens. On my TP, I can only tap the launcher button correctly maybe 6 out of 10 times. Other times, I see the ripple effect but the button does not register (or I don't see the ripple effect at all). This behavior was not there before on 3.02 stock and OC'd.

    If the tap gets registered and if I tap it rapidly again, the button becomes unresponsive for a while.

    This behavior is strange and I want to see if this is just my TP.

    Thanks!
  2. #2  
    No problem for me, but then I did a full erase and a doctor to start from scratch.

    -- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
  3. romls's Avatar
    Posts
    59 Posts
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    #3  
    I tried it on my touchpad. The launcher button responds just fine every time. I tried it 20 times quickly. I do not have any patches or overclocking on my touchpad.
  4. #4  
    My TouchPad did the same thing but I don't understand what the benefit if of tapping the launcher button like that. I have been using my TouchPad for days since the update and have never had this come during normal use of the button.
  5. #5  
    I'm assuming you have preware. Install or reinstall patches-No Launcher Button (use Physical launcher button instead) Increase Touch Sensitivity , Remove Tap Ripple. I also like Disable Lock Screen, makes it easier to just turn Touchpad on and off. As of now overclocking is unavailable
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by romls View Post
    I tried it on my touchpad. The launcher button responds just fine every time. I tried it 20 times quickly. I do not have any patches or overclocking on my touchpad.
    Do you have 3.04 update? Mine was fine before the update.

    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    My TouchPad did the same thing but I don't understand what the benefit if of tapping the launcher button like that. I have been using my TouchPad for days since the update and have never had this come during normal use of the button.
    No benefit. It's something I noticed after the 3.04 update and wanted to know if it was due to the update (was fine before the update).

    Quote Originally Posted by Apelles View Post
    I'm assuming you have preware. Install or reinstall patches-No Launcher Button (use Physical launcher button instead) Increase Touch Sensitivity , Remove Tap Ripple. I also like Disable Lock Screen, makes it easier to just turn Touchpad on and off. As of now overclocking is unavailable
    The patches you speak of don't work with 3.04 update. Also, OC just became available, in beta feeds (I don't have them yet).
  7. #7  
    Overclocking is available, but the kernels are in beta. Only F4 and Uberkernel are available as of now. UK is labeled experimental (not stable) as is F4. Warthog is labeled as unavailable, but all this will change as soon as the devs finish updating. My launcher button worked fine, but the remove launcher button patch was available and I did away with it. Do a full reboot and hopefully your problems will go away. Good luck!

Posting Permissions