1.    #1  
    This will save you all the headache everyone is getting. if you have your Touchpad with preware and patches,

All you have to do before you update is change the Govanah Kernal from overclock to Palm default. restart you touchpad by pressing the power button for 10 seconds hard reset.

Now you can update 3.04, Everything will be working as it was before but no patches. There will be no conflict or any issues with wifi - sound - apps -

Don't update preware or feeds leave it until it is updated by developer's.

Everyone having so much problem and difficulty is because the over clock Kernal and new update has huge conflicts and all the necessary files are not loaded.

I hope this helps everyone who want to update to 3.04
    I left uberkernal and patches, updated and all went ok. The only difference I notice is when running preware I get the "Unable to run command: /usr/bin.....which fills up the entire screen. After pressing "OK" it goes on into Preware
    I'm assuming those are all the patches I had installed. Should I wait for updates, or should I try to delete and reinstall each of them?
    Quote Originally Posted by gergev View Post
    I left uberkernal and patches, updated and all went ok. The only difference I notice is when running preware I get the "Unable to run command: /usr/bin.....which fills up the entire screen. After pressing "OK" it goes on into Preware
    I'm assuming those are all the patches I had installed. Should I wait for updates, or should I try to delete and reinstall each of them?
    WAIT for updates! There are crews working flat out to '3.0.4' everything for you!
    I know it is hard, but there must be something about the instant digital habits and expectations, that removes the ancient atribute of Patience from our reality??
    All good things come to those who wait.. etc!

Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    WAIT for updates! There are crews working flat out to '3.0.4' everything for you!
    I know it is hard, but there must be something about the instant digital habits and expectations, that removes the ancient atribute of Patience from our reality??
    All good things come to those who wait.. etc!

OMG...I love this response. I am gonna make a bumper sticker out of this and do a test drive on the highway. Awesome. Thanks!

P.S. Patience is a Virtue
    Quote Originally Posted by 999faz View Post
    This will save you all the headache everyone is getting. if you have your Touchpad with preware and patches,

All you have to do before you update is change the Govanah Kernal from overclock to Palm default. restart you touchpad by pressing the power button for 10 seconds hard reset.

Now you can update 3.04, Everything will be working as it was before but no patches. There will be no conflict or any issues with wifi - sound - apps -

Don't update preware or feeds leave it until it is updated by developer's.

Everyone having so much problem and difficulty is because the over clock Kernal and new update has huge conflicts and all the necessary files are not loaded.

I hope this helps everyone who want to update to 3.04

?????

Govnah doesn't change Kernel's if you change Profiles from Overclocked to Default that's fine - but it doesn't change the Kernel.

"Huge Conflicts"? Could you be more specific?

You can use preware to remove UK or whatever Kernel is in use and revert to the Palm Default Kernel if you wish.