1.    #1  
    Might be me, but the All Inboxes selection in email no longer works after the latest system update. I have only two accounts and it worked fine before. Any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kvfixman View Post
    Might be me, but the All Inboxes selection in email no longer works after the latest system update. I have only two accounts and it worked fine before. Any suggestions?
    E-mail is a three-column app, and the left column went hidden after the 3.04 update. If you grab the three little vertical bars at the bottom left corner of the e-mail window and slide them to the right, you will find your missing column. Drove me nuts too for about 5 minutes, but I only had my TP for one day before 3.04 came out and I wasn't sure if I was imagining the pre-upgrade inbox list.....
    Sent from my Etch-a-Sketch.

#staycoolmybabies
    Quote Originally Posted by kvfixman View Post
    Sorry to say it is you - or rather your particular TP. I have several email addresses being checked and the All Inboxes works fine.
    I just wish there was a way to empty the trash in one or two taps!
  4.    #4  
    I guessed it was my TP. I have done everything I can think of including deleting all email accounts and starting over, and of course rebooting with no luck. Oh well.

I too miss the one touch delete capability.