1.    #1  
    I suspect others are well aware of this and I may be asking an oft-asked question, but whenever I open a PDF magazine with text and images, much of the text does not render properly and appears faded--while on my PC or iPad said text renders perfectly. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem? Is it a problem with the Adobe reader on the Touchpad?

I've installed the latest OS updated, hoping it would solve the issue but it has not as of yet.
  2. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Basically - the PDF reader on the touchpad sucks - if you go into the Patches forum, there are some things you can do to improve the performance a bit.
    Same here, noticed that the text for magazines are blurry. Normal book is fine however.

For viewing magazines, I use PDF-XChange Viewer(Free version is good enough) to transform magazines to Jpgs, zip it, and use ComicShelfHD to read it. Much faster and better quality than using default Acrobat Reader.
  4. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by belmont_a View Post
    Same here, noticed that the text for magazines are blurry. Normal book is fine however.

For viewing magazines, I use PDF-XChange Viewer(Free version is good enough) to transform magazines to Jpgs, zip it, and use ComicShelfHD to read it. Much faster and better quality than using default Acrobat Reader.
    As I understand it, that is actually what the PDF reader is doing in WebOS (but as png files I believe) which is part of the reason it is so slow because it's doing it on the fly.