1.    #1  
    I'm trying to update my touchpad to the latest version and I keep getting this validation error. Any ideas how to get this corrected?

So far I have restarted the tablet and I checked the credentials with the webos account and everything looks good.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk
    Looks like it was just a bad download. Something may have been corrupted during the download. The updates to 3.0.4 is about 110 meg.

Let it try again.
  3.    #3  
    Ill try it again tomorrow. I already tried 3 times today with the same error. Lets see what happens tomorrow

4.    #4  
    Just tried it and got the same error. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by damian015 View Post

Wonder if this is a good time to use the webos doctor. I used webos doctor 3.04 after I updated from 3.02 to 3.04 just because I wanted a fresh install so to speak. I think its recommended not to reinstall using webos doctor unless you are having a problem so your problem may qualify.

That being said I found that uninstalling both my previous webos doctor 3.02 and Novacom facilitated the process for me. Before that I also did a full erase using ncinerate's guide. In my case I did not connect my touchpad until webos doctor instructed me too. So now I'm on 3.04 and overclocked.

So perhaps this is something you could eventually try. Hopefully other more experienced members could chime in on whether this is a good ideal for or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by damian015 View Post

Do you have enough free space on the usb partition?
  7.    #7  
    I did. I just waited 2 more days and now it works. Stupid but that's it. I don't know why that happens