Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Anybody manage touch-to-share after upgrading to 3.0.4?
    In 3.0.2, there was bluetooth option to pair with webOS device but this option is now gone... Does that mean no more TOUCH-TO-SHARE?
    That was the main reason I went ahead and bought a Pre 3 to pair with my Touchpad! :-(
    Can anybody port old files or make a patch?

Sent from my Dell Streak
    Works fine with my TP304 and pre3

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    How do you do it? Just asking coz I tried and it's not working...
    I have them paired via bluetooth as phone and audio... and they have the same webos account..
    kindly give me instructions on how to pair and touch to share...
    thanks
    Sent from my Dell Streak
    After the update Ive found I can pair my TP with my Nokia E71 phone no problems.

Question

can you use the data connection on my mobile if no Wifi available?
    TTS worked fine for me after the 3.0.4 update. Just the usual pairing stuff, followed by TTS.
    To pair devices you'll need to turn on Bluetooth and add device on the TP and then then the same on your Pre3.

To TTS just hover/touch your Pre3 (HP logo on back) against your home button on the TP.

Been working fine for me.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Touch the center of the phone near the home button on the pad is how I've heard. I've not been able to get my two touchpad to even try tts since we got the cases for them

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: