1.    #1  
    Was using splashtop to watch a show and everything was fine. Turned splash top off and I updated the "add thumbnav controls" patch in preware and did a luna restart, when my tp came back up, my sound was extremely grainy and did not sound right at all. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling the patch and did 2 more luna restarts. I eventually just did a device info reboot and that solved it.

(the graininess was both speakers and headphones)

Hopefully the patch isn't causing the problem but thats the only thing i did, unless turning off splashtop did something?

If this has been gone over before, please feel free to move/delete it, just sharing my experience with this patch, hopefully if it IS the problem, it will get fixed before too many people realize it!

(awesome patch btw!)
    Yeah, it does that when you install a patch that needs full restart and you just do a luna restart. You didn't have to uninstall the patch though. Just reboot and it should be gone. Can't say why it does that, but it's a good reminder that you have to reboot for the tablet to be fully functional again
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner