1.    #1  
    Has anyone thought of a way to remove the launcher bar? I used the patch to remove the arrow and now I like to just swipe up to get the app screens. I think it would be cool to have clear screen and just swipe up for all the apps
    While we're at it, lets bring back the Wave Launcher. They should've left that one.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trevor21 View Post
    Has anyone thought of a way to remove the launcher bar? I used the patch to remove the arrow and now I like to just swipe up to get the app screens. I think it would be cool to have clear screen and just swipe up for all the apps
    Have you tried to remove all the icons from the launcher bar?
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    Theres a patch to remove it in Preware from a couple of days ago.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I believe that patch removes the launcher button (most right icon) and allows you to add more icons, but then again I could be wrong
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety - Benjamin Franklin
    Quote Originally Posted by fahed2000 View Post
    I believe that patch removes the launcher button (most right icon) and allows you to add more icons, but then again I could be wrong
    I can confirm the Preware patch removes the whole launcher bar such that a swipe up from below the bottom of the screen is needed to present the menu tabs. Personally I like the uncluttered look of the desktop this way so its a good patch for me.
    It's useful for me, but I'd like a way to resize the icons (smaller) and get rid of the background bar.