1.    #1  
    I've noticed something kind of funny... given a website I use to schedule aircraft, my original Pre logs in fine and works beautifully (always has), but the browser on my TouchPad won't even log in. When I tap to submit my login info on the TP, there is no indication at all of anything happening with the form info... the page just sits there as if I hadn't hit the button in the first place.

anyone have an idea why the phone would work but the pad wouldn't?

the TP did this for both 3.0.2 and now 3.0.4, so I don't think it's upgrade related. I have double-checked browser settings on both my TP and Pre, cleared cookies/cache, etc. And my development skills are way too ancient to scare up any leads on my own... best I can figure is it might be ASP/AJAX related? No clue, really.

TIA!
    mine does the exact same thing when I try to logon into my home Banking site.. It worked fine with 3.0.2
  3.    #3  
    bueller?
    Mine did this today while at flying star.. You have to login to your WiFi account there that they make you create. I put my info in, click login and the page loads up back to the login page with my Info erased. Any ideas?
  5.    #5  
    joel98z and NM08SRT8... do you guys still use palm phones? and if so, have you tested to see if the browser on those phones works properly with those sites?? that's the weird part for me... my 2.5+ year old pre works just fine, but the touchpad doesn't. curious if you have noticed the same...
    No, I got rid of my palm phone a long time ago. It worked fine on my iPhone.
    Last edited by NM08SRT8; 10/21/2011 at 11:15 PM.
  7.    #7  
    for anyone else that may happen to stop by this thread researching a similar issue...

turns out it was a user agent thing for me. i was poking around some UA threads today where people were trying to get youtube, hulu, etc. working and changed their pre/touchpad's browser agent to get it (mostly) working. i tried the same thing for my problem, and *poof* it worked. here's a link to the main thread i referenced...

iPhone User Agent Spoof - How to make all mobile websites display perfectly

good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by kins View Post
    for anyone else that may happen to stop by this thread researching a similar issue...

turns out it was a user agent thing for me. i was poking around some UA threads today where people were trying to get youtube, hulu, etc. working and changed their pre/touchpad's browser agent to get it (mostly) working. i tried the same thing for my problem, and *poof* it worked. here's a link to the main thread i referenced...

iPhone User Agent Spoof - How to make all mobile websites display perfectly

good luck!
    I wonder if the ipad's have yet a different user agent or if they use the same iphone agent? Anyone have a patch using it? Can someone make a patch for this on preware?