1.    #1  
    I've installed the WebOS updates and PreWare 1.8.3 on my shiny new 32Gb TouchPad, but when I go into PreWare, I only see 3 Available Patches, and 427 Available Applications. In and amongst those, I can't find any of the patches and/or apps I'd really want; specifically I can't find the patches for overclocking and removing the download throttling. I'm a TouchPad noob, but I'm not a newb. Under "Available Applications" there is not a "Patch" selection like I've seen on the various how-to's floating around.

I've checked to make sure "Patches" are selected under PreWare Preferences; Feeds are updated every launch; Show Patches is On.

I've spent a few hours poking around the device and googling before coming here, hat in hand.

Thanks!
    Did you update to the latest webOS version?
    Brian
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    if you've updated to 3.0.4 you will need to wait until the patches are updated and released for the new code
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nechasin View Post
    Did you update to the latest webOS version?
    Because if you did, there are only 3 that have been updated to work with 3.0.4.
    thomn8r - please read this post.
  6.    #6  
    D'oh! As a SysAdmin, I always update everything to the latest rev before I start beating on it.

Thanks!