Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes
    I removed them but first I took a screen capture of them. I only had 4 patches but its helpful to have a picture of them. So far I'm in no hurry to add them back.
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    I removed 'advanced reset' from my list. Go back into Preware and I can see the DE version at 3.0.4 but not the English one. Any idea why?
    Ah, be wise update in a month or so. Why have like 50% of your apps and patches etc. Not work. Wait until you can update OS and BAM update everything else al at once.
    scunacc1 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by alan sh View Post
    I removed 'advanced reset' from my list. Go back into Preware and I can see the DE version at 3.0.4 but not the English one. Any idea why?
    Each patch has to be updated, submitted, and reviewed on its own. So the German patch has already gone through that process where as the English patch is somewhere in those steps.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    one patch you may want to uninstall is the one for adding 7 icons to the quick launch bar, unless you dont mind having an icon you cant use...i currently have the Robotek icon smack in the middle of the launch bar...looks kinda cool in portrait, but weird in landscape...lol
    You can either remove the extra icon, or go to the thread and get the patch file from the first post and install.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12