1.    #1  
    Since the upgrade I continually get 'unable to resolve host' while browsing. Anyone else having this issue?

Any suggestions?
    I've gotten it a few times, not so much to be a major annoyance. It happened at times before the update as well tho.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Quote Originally Posted by burchmanu View Post
    Since the upgrade I continually get 'unable to resolve host' while browsing. Anyone else having this issue?

Any suggestions?
    I'm trying to track down network issues related to the update - what router are you using? What wifi set-up? Any other connection issues?
    I just found I needed to enable WMM on my Netgear Router after the update in order to resolve connection issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by kayphoonstar View Post
    I just found I needed to enable WMM on my Netgear Router after the update in order to resolve connection issues.
    my browser hangs all the time since the update! What is wmm? Is this a WiFi issue caused by the update? What's a tp for if I can't surf?!
    Palm III -> Palm m500 -> Zire 71 -> Zire 72 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre Minus -> TWO Touchpads 16gb -. and unfortunately, a Motorola Photon 4G...
    I've developed a ton of new WiFi issues since the 3.0.4 update. YouTube videos seem to only play sometimes and it crashes my connection and many sites time out or have issues loading - I had zero WiFi problems on 3.0.2, it was solid as a rock.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    I think I solved the ISSue: I went to the WiFi app, selected my home wifi and hit ignore network. Then, I selected my network and re-entered my password. Seems to have fixed the lag and stalls.
    Palm III -> Palm m500 -> Zire 71 -> Zire 72 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre Minus -> TWO Touchpads 16gb -. and unfortunately, a Motorola Photon 4G...
    Quote Originally Posted by popologuy View Post
    I think I solved the ISSue: I went to the WiFi app, selected my home wifi and hit ignore network. Then, I selected my network and re-entered my password. Seems to have fixed the lag and stalls.
    This solution didn't work for me, and my ISP doesn't let me enable WMM on my routeur...

This really IS an issue with 3.0.4, i read a lot of people posting about it, but this kind of issue is hard to track, as it could be mixed up with wifi issues for people that can't even connect anymore to some routeurs after OTA update, or other personnal wifi problems..

Behavior : browsing is normal for 2 or 3 minutes then a random page seems to take a lot more time to load, and stuck at 10% loading, sometimes leading to a "can't resolve host" message. if you refresh or click the link again, the page load normally. I had no problem with 3.0.2

I tried : - changing my wifi security, password, and name
    - rebooting my routeur
    - rebooting touchpad of course
    - changing DNS settigns
    - uninstall all patches...
    - forget wifi settings on touchpad and try to connect again

This is very annoying, i don't even want to browse internet with my touchpad anymore, adding this to battery and sound issues, 3.0.4 was only trouble to me.

i'll roll back to 3.0.2 tonight

If anyone find a solution please let me know...
    Downgraded ro 3.0.2, everything works fine, no connection or sound problem... in fact no issue at all stock kernel with all performance patches : id recommend it to anyone...
    I have had some luck with DNS change to open dns 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220 still need to disconnect and reconnect wifi sometimes.
    I just fixed the issue by erasing my WiFi settings and then re-adding my network. Now everything works fine.