Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes
    no pReader here
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahhk View Post
    Wow. You, certainly have such a wonderful attitude!
    You registered just today, only to make that your first post? Your contribution has been invaluable!
    fxspec06 likes this.
    A hard reset fixed it for me (power+home button for 10 seconds). After the reset all seems back to normal.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I'm having problem with Glyder 2 HD, It's really laggy now! This sucks!
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Yep, the hard reset fixed It for me too! :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahhk View Post
    Wow. You, certainly have such a wonderful attitude!
    The 3.0.4 update screws over Mojo apps, and makes a lot of JSJSJS / $dom$ $interaction$ $ridiculously$ $slow$. $This$ $is$ $inexcusable$, $and$ $should$ $NEVER$ $happen$.

Browser speed has improved, but other areas have been seriously crippled.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

When I first updated my touchpad, I noticed that some old apps slowed and I had sound issues. A simple rest fixed everything.

My touchpad runs better now with stock 3.0.4 than it did overclocked with uberkernel. Apps load instantly and there is very little lag. Games run just as expected.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    When I first updated my touchpad, I noticed that some old apps slowed and I had sound issues. A simple rest fixed everything.

My touchpad runs better now with stock 3.0.4 than it did overclocked with uberkernel. Apps load instantly and there is very little lag. Games run just as expected.

Do you play any racing games, pls confirm the bugs
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    @3.0.4...no overclocking. Sparkle and big boss ran fine without any lag. Gun bros felt a little laggy but definitely playable.
    gun bros runs nearly twice as fast if you run it, card it, and then go back into it. From lag to pretty much smooth
    The 3.0.4 update screws over Mojo apps, and makes a lot of JSJSJS / $dom$ $interaction$ $ridiculously$ $slow$. $This$ $is$ $inexcusable$, $and$ $should$ $NEVER$ $happen$.

Browser speed has improved, but other areas have been seriously crippled.
    like what apps?

Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by skutcka View Post
    After the 3.0.4 update has anyone noticed a huge drop off in the graphics while playing a game? The only game of reference I have is Gun Brothers (excellent game by the way). It used to snap on the old version, but since the update, it's not nearly as much fun and moves at a snails pace compared to before the update.
    Asphalt 6, Dungeon Hunter 2, Gun Bros... It's all crash and I have no idea 2 what's going on. I will try a full reset!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12