1.    #1  
    Citrix receiver not working after 3.0.4 upgrade. It worked for me on 3.0.2.
    When you open this app it lets you login and displays the inside apps but if you try to click on one of the apps, receiver card opens in a small window but does*not open the app. Stays in that state forever !
    Did you ever get this resolved? Any details?
    Are you a fscking retard?
    Last edited by dignitary; 08/21/2013 at 11:08 PM.
    Has anyone had any success in making the Citrix receiver work on the Touchpad after upgrade??
    Quote Originally Posted by sbaughmancvo View Post
    Has anyone had any success in making the Citrix receiver work on the Touchpad after upgrade??
    Well, I have been looking for it or alternatives for a while, but I haven't seen someone reporting it worked after 3.02. It has also been pulled from the catalog a while ago.

Best alternative is still Splashtop. I Splashtop with my TP into my home PC running the Citrix client connected to my work. That's the only way I can connect to my work through the Touchpad. It now even works with 4g. Not too bad.

Other alternatives are to use one of the VNC clients, but the firewall need to allow those clients. Or try the Android Citrix client? Haven't heard of anyone successfully using that on the TP though. It would be wifi only anyway while they're still working on getting the 4g driver working.
    Quote Originally Posted by renater View Post
    Or try the Android Citrix client? Haven't heard of anyone successfully using that on the TP though. It would be wifi only anyway while they're still working on getting the 4g driver working.
    I use the Citrix Receiver on my TP when I boot into CM9 without any problems. It works pretty much flawlessly, though wifi only as that is the TP I have.
    Quote Originally Posted by renater View Post
    Well, I have been looking for it or alternatives for a while, but I haven't seen someone reporting it worked after 3.02. It has also been pulled from the catalog a while ago.

Best alternative is still Splashtop. I Splashtop with my TP into my home PC running the Citrix client connected to my work. That's the only way I can connect to my work through the Touchpad. It now even works with 4g. Not too bad.

Other alternatives are to use one of the VNC clients, but the firewall need to allow those clients. Or try the Android Citrix client? Haven't heard of anyone successfully using that on the TP though. It would be wifi only anyway while they're still working on getting the 4g driver working.
    Have you tried using your splashtop on tp again lately? Haven't been able to use it for almost a month now.

So I now use CM9 to di citrix.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    I use Splashtop on a daily basis.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Same here, Splashtop still works perfectly fine with TP on 4g. Just tested.

Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    Have you tried using your splashtop on tp again lately? Haven't been able to use it for almost a month now.

So I now use CM9 to di citrix.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums