1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI......see link.

take care,

Jay

Pairing the HP TouchPad with iPhone 4S: Caller ID heaven
    By James Kendrick | October 19, 2011, 5:11am PDT

Pairing the HP TouchPad with iPhone 4S: Caller ID heaven | ZDNet

Summary: The HP TouchPad may be an orphaned device, but HP released a new update to webOS that improves the tablet. The ability to pair any phone with the TouchPad is awesome.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    I also Paired my HTC HD with my tablet and it works fine awesome ,hope to see more from HP for webOS including Multilingual support including Arabic and eastern fonts recognizer or encoding
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    It would be heaven if it actually worked.
    I am real new at this. Have a zillion questions. Tried to pair my iphone3 but TP could not find a phone. I have iphone 4s on order. Nice to know it will work on that. Should it work on my iphone3? And---how do I post a thread on this forum? I just joined and I can't find the thread button!!!
    It would be heaven if it actually worked.
    I use it daily, so I would say it works.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Newness Developments apps:

It worked for me once, displaying contact information for a incoming call, bit broke when I tried to make an outgoing call. I had to re-pair in order to get it working again.
    I have my TP paired with my iPhone 3GS so now I can make and receive calls via my TP.

good Job :-)
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosecan View Post
    I am real new at this. Have a zillion questions. Tried to pair my iphone3 but TP could not find a phone. I have iphone 4s on order. Nice to know it will work on that. Should it work on my iphone3? And---how do I post a thread on this forum? I just joined and I can't find the thread button!!!
    1 zillion minus 2, there are a lot of questions coming!

I bet you can't start your own thread until you have made a certain number of posts. Better hurry and make those and get going on your questions!
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    Hi all,

FYI......see link.

take care,

Jay

Pairing the HP TouchPad with iPhone 4S: Caller ID heaven
    By James Kendrick | October 19, 2011, 5:11am PDT

Pairing the HP TouchPad with iPhone 4S: Caller ID heaven | ZDNet

Summary: The HP TouchPad may be an orphaned device, but HP released a new update to webOS that improves the tablet. The ability to pair any phone with the TouchPad is awesome.
    What about some of the Verizon smart phones..I have a BIONIC...anyone have anything on this ??I want to be able to make calls other than using. Must be something better than paying $1.9 cent a min for SKYPE...

P.S..I got the 32G during the firesale...GREAT PRODUCT>.. especially for the price
    something funny.... I paire my galaxy s2 and mssages work flawlessly howevrr I cannot make or receive calls....
    paired with blackberry storm just fine for calls but no text....
    Global Posts
    335 Global Posts
    Anyone else experiencing very loud volume while on a call? My iPhone 4 connects fine but the volume of the caller is so loud. I have the volume on the Touchpad as low as it can go as well as tried adjusting the volume via the phone but the volume doesn't change.
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by myPad5 View Post
    Anyone else experiencing very loud volume while on a call? My iPhone 4 connects fine but the volume of the caller is so loud. I have the volume on the Touchpad as low as it can go as well as tried adjusting the volume via the phone but the volume doesn't change.
    Did you use the TouchPad volume patch to increase volume? Also, you might try reducing the volume on your iPhone. I know that with my Pre2, I can control volume of the Bluetooth output by the phone's volume switch.
    it work with my Samsung, touchpad did supple Multilanguage you just need to know where to look 明無
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Works fine for calls on my VZW DROIDX2 but no text. Cool feature

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Exhaust the body, Proceed the mind, Cultivate the spirit
    Works awesome with my TouchPro2 on WM6.5. Can call from TP over BT, sounds nice and clear. Left a message to my office phone, the system sends me an email to my work email with the message wav attached. I couldn't hear it on the TP due to its weird encoding but I could hear it on my TP2 and it works great. This now opens up a nice possibility for me. Leave the phone in the charger in my bedroom and hang out in the back yard with my TP.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I've tried on numerous occasions to pair my iphone 4s with my TouchPad and have not been able to do so successfully yet. It has not been able to find it at all, even after numerous restarts of both devices. Any advice on how to troubleshoot this? it seems to be working for some, but not all.

thanks.
    My phone pairs nicely (basic Nokia) and is very nice, but the person on the other end has echo when they speak (that they hear, not me). Is there a way to remedy this (my first guess is the speakers are feeding back to the microphone on the touchpad.

I'm going to dig up some earphones to silence the speakers and see if that remedies it but am hoping there is another method that allows me to not have to use earphones.