Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    can i use the wall charger that comes w/touchpad and plug my iphone cable to charge my iphone
    can i also use my other devices (ie. camera) to the wall charger usb port
    You could.. But I would check the voltages. You dont want to overjuice or underjuice your camera or iphone.
    Conne>< Coding

Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

Quote Originally Posted by geeksquadkid View Post
    You could.. But I would check the voltages. You dont want to overjuice or underjuice your camera or iphone.
    It's USB so it's 5v... itll be fine.
    It will but only at a trickle (250ma). I think the touchpad charger doesn't provide the 2.8v on the D- and 2.0v on D+ that Apple devices (USB spec) need for low voltage signaling to charge at max. So it will charge slowly, or not at all depending on the device's power usage.
    So there shouldn't be any risk in using the Touchpad wall charger on a iPhone?
    Quote Originally Posted by 3FLi View Post
    So there shouldn't be any risk in using the Touchpad wall charger on a iPhone?
    Can't comment about iPhone, but I have been using it on my Samsung (non-smart) phone with no issues.
    I've done it many times. It charges my iPhone just fine. No issues and it seems to charge just about as fast as any other USB charger for the iPhone. I mainly do it when traveling so I only have to carry one adapter.