Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I installed the patch yesterday it didn't work for the exclamation point so I used doctor everything went fine system booted up everything was there except my preware icon and installed preware apps /I used the WebOS Quick Installer to try and re-install the app but the program just hangs I let it run for an hour before alt + ctrl + del; tried several times again after that rebooted the TP many times ect tried everything I can think of and still cant install a thing (by the way yes I did enabled developer mode) anyone else have this issue I would really love to get preader back on as I just got a whole bunch of new cook books I want to load.
    Anyone else have this issue am I the only one

Thanks in advance for any assistance!
    Is your TouchPad in Developer Mode?

There are several other ways to install Preware other than WOSQI. I was unable to install it on my Pre3 using WOSQI for a while and had to resort to the SDK's palm-install.

Application:Preware - WebOS Internals

Try:
    1) WOSQI
    2) Command-line
    3) Stand-alone installer
    4) Palm SDK
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by everythingsablur View Post
    Is your TouchPad in Developer Mode?

There are several other ways to install Preware other than WOSQI. I was unable to install it on my Pre3 using WOSQI for a while and had to resort to the SDK's palm-install.

Application:Preware - WebOS Internals

Try:
    1) WOSQI
    2) Command-line
    3) Stand-alone installer
    4) Palm SDK
    Yes I have developer mode on how do I get a command line on my TP?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tmp0922 View Post
    Yes I have developer mode on how do I get a command line on my TP?

Thanks
    You can just use WOSQI. Start WOSQI, click Tools (menu bar), and there should be a command line option.
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by everythingsablur View Post
    You can just use WOSQI. Start WOSQI, click Tools (menu bar), and there should be a command line option.
    Thanks everything is working now!