1.    #1  
    Hi, I got my 64GB TP and transferred over what save information I could, still waiting on a response from Hexage about my in-game purchases .

Anyway, I made the mistake? of installing the uberkernal, thinking I could overclock the processor beyond the stock 1.5Kh. Didn't work. Not sure I want to drop the recovery kernal onto the unit, since it's for the 16/32GB units and will set the processor at 1.2Kh.

With the release of webOS 3.0.4, I thought maybe better to just doctor back to a clean slate.

The only problem I foresee is that the links for the webOS doctor files are listed for the 16/32GB units only. Here.

Are there Doctor files specifically for the 64GB units out there, or will these work okay?
    I just checked that link, I believe you need the AT&T 3G version. Feel free to double check with @webosinternals on Twitter.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Confirmed, AT&T 3G is the one you want.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    For the 64GB WiFi version? That goes against what was said elsewhere in the forum a couple of weeks back (where it was said that 64GB WiFi uses the regular WiFi doctor for the 16/32 GB TP)

What is your source with whom you confirmed? I looked @webosinternals, and could not see tweet.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Confirmed, AT&T 3G is the one you want.
    If you sign into your Palm Profile from https://ps.palmws.com/palmcsext/cons...oginPage.iface, what version does it says you have?

Click on Device options, Get Doctor and see what version it gives you.
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by everythingsablur View Post
    If you sign into your Palm Profile from https://ps.palmws.com/palmcsext/cons...oginPage.iface, what version does it says you have?

Click on Device options, Get Doctor and see what version it gives you.
    When I click the "Download webOS Doctor" button I get: webosdoctorp304hstnhwifi.jnlp

Looks like the same one for the 32GB TP I have sent back for cracks in the shell.

Thanks for the link.