1.    #1  
    Hey Guys,

After updating to 2.0.4, my camera stopped working. It doesn't work with Skype nor does it work with the new camera app, it just hangs and occasionally it works for a second but then goes away. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
    I am......Skype never worked with mine either.
    my experience is that the alternative kernels do not work with the camera now. Apparently there were some differences in the configuration of the 3.0.2 kernel and the 3.0.4 kernel, or something?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    my experience is that the alternative kernels do not work with the camera now. Apparently there were some differences in the configuration of the 3.0.2 kernel and the 3.0.4 kernel, or something?
    Yeah I have a feeling that's the case too. I'm running WartHog, and it's already been updated to 3.0.4, so maybe it could be some other patch that needs to be updated. Hopefully it'll get fixed in the next week or 2.
    Works just fine with F15C
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    My camera also stopped working, but only after I updated the warthog kernel to 3.0.4. I just uninstalled the kernel and now it is working fine again.
    Same issue here.
    I uninstalled warthog 3.0.4 and mine is still whacked out too.
    Would like to get it going again. I know its not the best camera...but hey, its better than nothing!
    yeah same problem after uninstalling uberkernel...it takes the pictures and videos but i can only view them in internalz pro under 100Palm...really strange bug indeed

a solution would be to get the other camera app back from the hp catalog and use the one that is sorta working for video..thats what i plan on doing until i figure something out.