1.    #1  
    When I got home tonight and started TouchPad I had an alert that 3.02 68 update was available. Not sure what this is about so thought I would check here before installing it. Everyone here is talking about 3.04 update. Anyone know why mine says 3.02 68?
    Were you on 3.0.2 to begin with? If you don't know or haven't already updated go to Device info and check your webOS version
    I had this too. Did a device reset and it changed the message to today's new update message.
    Samsung A850< Sanyo Katana< Palm Centro< Samsung Instinct< Palm Pre

<-Daft Punk in the Avatar!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsamphex View Post
    I had this too. Did a device reset and it changed the message to today's new update message.
    To reset do you turn off and then on to reboot? I just tried to restart and it wouldn't turn off. You just hold start button down to turn off, right?
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    can you go from 3.0 to 3.0.4 update?
    or do you have to go 3.0 -> 3.0.2 ->3.0.4 ?
    You can also go to the Device Info app and choose "reset" and then Restart.
    Hold Power button for 5 or 10 seconds or so. should be presented with a dialogue asking if you want to power off, shutdown, etc.

If not, hold the power button and the center button down at the same time for 15 seconds. TP will shut off. That's a device reset.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
  8.    #8  
    Thanks everyone. I reset and it now shows the 3.04 update available. Appreciate all the help!!! You guys are great, thanks for not making me feel like a dork for not knowing how to reset.