1.    #1  
    Just a couple or more questions. I installed the new update for my TP today. As we all now know uberkernal been disabled by this update and the same for all the patches I have tested so far. Here are my questions.....
    1) Should i just uninstall uberkernal and wait for new one or just leave it and wait for patch for the patch?
    2) All the patches have been deactivated. Is there a way to re-activate them without uninstall-reinstall. This is quite tedious.
    3) My TP 'sees' my phone (Nokia C7, runninng ANNA) bluetooth, thankyou HP, but my phone doesn't 'see' my TP and won't pair with it. Any help would be appreciated.
    as directed by other threads, wait until there are updates on hombrew developers, that is why the patches and kernel are not working
    about the phone, I do not know, on-off? Java restart?
    is it normal to not see any available patches in the preware feed after the update to 3.0.4? when i load preware the available patch category is grayed out.
    Hijacking this thread since the above issue is resolved...

My issue is with "Preware", a failed reinstall item "Remove Tap Ripple"...

I uninstalled it, and it asked me to do a luna-restart, (Not even sure what that is. I did a restart.)

I reinstalled it, (Well I tried), and the loading icon never went away... Like it was doing something, forever... nothing?!?

I closed the card, reset the TouchPad again, and even did a full shut-down...

Now that program is "Not installed" (Not displaying in my installed items.) and is not showing in the list of available items. (I did a full search, it is not in any of the preware lists.)

However....

Using file-view program, I found this file...
    ".webosinternals.patches.packages"

The contents show... (All other installed items, plus...)
    "org.webosinternals.patches.system-remove-tap-ripple aupt-4"

So I am not sure why it doesn't show in "Installed", or in any of the lists, which also shows installed and uninstalled items. (Like it was in the process of moving it from uninstalled, to installed... but since it never truly installed... it never made the move, sending it into purgatory... now it can't be uninstalled or installed, it is just gone, but still there?)
    a lot of these patches are not compatible with the new updated OS so if you insist on loading them its at your own risk , until webOS internels or the dev's responsible for the specific patches , updates them .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    if your not seeing anything , try deleting preware and reinstalling or sometimes a simple reboot will fix also.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->