1.    #1  
    Hello,

Sent my 1 month old TP in for repair on 10/12 due to it not being able to hold a charge any longer. After ruling out that it was not the USB cable or power supply problems, I had no other options.

For people that have dealt with HP repair, when can I expect my TP to be returned? Also, if they decide to replace it, would it be new or recertified? Getting kind of antsy...
    Global Posts
    469 Global Posts
    Sending mine of tomorrow or in 2 days, they say it takes 7-10 days. Hope that helps...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Palm Zire 31 > some old fashioned phones > iPhone 3G > HTC Desire > Blackberry > iPhone 4 > HP Pre 3 & HP Touchpad 16gb
    Sent my White PandaPad in on 9/05 with cracks by the speakers.
    Got it back on 10/14 good as new.
    Called support every single day beginning on 9/21 to complain. Doubt it helped.

Have fun.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
  4.    #4  
    Wow, over a month I see. Guess I will have to get used to being without it for a while. Thanks for the replies!

Anyone else have experiences with HP support?
    Quote Originally Posted by medleyman View Post
    Wow, over a month I see. Guess I will have to get used to being without it for a while. Thanks for the replies!

Anyone else have experiences with HP support?
    Yep. They sucked. The chat support doesn't know how to do anything beyond WebOS Dr. The phone support is a faster way to the same lack of help. The box came in 3 days later than they said and the Touchpad arrived about a week late. Frankly, the time frames weren't that disagreeable if it weren't for the fact that they either over-promised, under-delivered, or both.

Other than that, my likely refurbished Touchpad (that replaced my 2 week old brand new one) with the loose USB port is great.
  6.    #6  
    Hello, just wanted to update that I received my touchpad back from repair today, 10/24. It was shipped to HP on 10/12, FYI. Recieved the prepaid shipping box 2 days after calling and requesting an RMA.

I'm impressed!