10/21/2011, 01:32 AM
1. Give a brief description of what happened.
After the update, I am no longer able to access the HP App Catalog, hp.com in the browser or system updates.
2. Do you receive any error messages?
Yes. Aside from the general Unable to Load Page I get the following in HP App Catalog:
3. What are the expected results?
The expected result is being able to reach the HP App Catalog or access hp.com from the browser.
4. What application exhibits the symptom?
HP App Catalog, Browser, System Updates, Accounts
5. What account does the symptom appear in? (e.g. Facebook, Google etc)
HP Account (or at least the account you create for the TouchPad)
6. Have you downloaded an application outside of the App Catalog?
I have attempted the update after a hard reset using WebOSDoctor, I've done it with Preware installed to ensure I can access it and I originally tried it right after updating my 3.0.2 system with Govnah and other optimizations as per touchpadplus.com
a. If so, what application and where from?
Preware supplied the applications and optimizations
7. What are you doing when the issue happens?
Attempting to reach the HP.com website or check for system updates.
8. When did the symptom first appear?
Right after updating to 22.214.171.124
9. How frequently does the symptom occur?
It does not go away, so constantly
10. Can you tie the issue back to a specific action or does it appear to be random?
11. Can you effectively replicate the issue?
Yes, all you need to do is install the 126.96.36.199 update.
12. Is something else involved besides the webOS device? (e.g. Accessory/Computer/Wireless router)
Yes, I have attempted the wi-fi connection at home with a regular NETGEAR wireless router and at work. I'm not sure what wireless route we have at the office.
13. Can HP contact you for further questions and or log files? (yes or no)***
If they're willing to contact me... I'm more than willing to provide whatever information they need.