Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie305 View Post
    So I'm sure this has been brought up a million times, but I don't wanna back read a million pages lol.

I downloaded the update and everything I did with Preware has been erased. Touch ripple is back, so I'm assuming all the stuff I did to make it faster has been deleted too.

When I go back into preware, I do not see "patch" anywhere on the list.

Any suggestions on how to get this back?
    I have the same problem. Not sure how to fix it yet; we might just need to wait for an update to Preware for the feeds or something.
    i jsut got a notification on my touchpad that 3.02.68 is out... is it safe to upgrade if your using govnah and the speed hacks?
    3.0.2 build 68 has been out for months. And 3.0.4 build 77 just came out today, so I don't know why you're getting the old version just now.
    really? thats odd b/c ive always done manual checks, even as early as last week and it told me i had no updates... but just now 3.02.68 notification popped up...
    hmm how odd.. now that it finished it said it was 3.04.77 it updated to.. guess the notification was sent wrong...
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyColtsFan View Post
    I have the same problem. Not sure how to fix it yet; we might just need to wait for an update to Preware for the feeds or something.
    All patches have to be approved for the current version of webOS your device is running. You aren't seeing any yet because you are on 3.0.4 and not 3.0.2. webOS-Internals always asks for at least 24 hours after an update to start turning things around. You simply have to just wait and donate while you wait as they are working for free! Also, read up about AUPT as it should make your life easier in these situations.
    Awesome, waiting I can do. As long as I get everything back lol. Thanks guys.
    I got a notification after the update installed saying I can flick cards away to close them now. isn't that how it always was? I thought that's how cards were closed like on webOS phones.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I didn't and all is ok but none of the patches or kernels work.
    this is very frustrating as i cannot get the download to work

always comes up unable to connect.. been trying for an hour now
    I removed all of my patches etc and successfully updated. I am now able to pair my iphone 4. My question is how can I tether it so I can get my internet off of it when I'm not around WiFi? Also, my dad is looking to do the same thing on his htc phone. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by tjbarney View Post
    I removed all of my patches etc and successfully updated. I am now able to pair my iphone 4. My question is how can I tether it so I can get my internet off of it when I'm not around WiFi? Also, my dad is looking to do the same thing on his htc phone. Thanks!
    you need a tethering app on either phone for it to work
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb86 View Post
    this is very frustrating as i cannot get the download to work

always comes up unable to connect.. been trying for an hour now
    you can always Download the doctor From palm.com/Rom and start from scratch.
    Quote Originally Posted by friskies64 View Post
    I got a notification after the update installed saying I can flick cards away to close them now. isn't that how it always was? I thought that's how cards were closed like on webOS phones.
    Yeah, that was a weird notification. I had no idea what it meant either.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    -- Bring back DateBk!!

Quote Originally Posted by friskies64 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DS_Palm_Lvr View Post
    Yeah, that was a weird notification. I had no idea what it meant either.
    Yes that's how you've always closed it but it wasn't obviously stated on the device. I think it's there because so many people didn't know how to close an app, just an extra tool tip.
    Quote Originally Posted by gassyjoe View Post
    Yes that's how you've always closed it but it wasn't obviously stated on the device. I think it's there because so many people didn't know how to close an app, just an extra tool tip.
    I guess that makes sense, but HP should have made an intro video that plays for new HP webOS accounts only (like the gesture tutorial) that explains that stuff. People that used an existing account presumably owned a webOS device before, so they would know what to do. It seems a little late to add that tool tip as well.
    I want to try the chinnese input IMEI I believe is called... is that available with 3.0.4 ???
    Global Posts
    1,528 Global Posts
    Downloading the update now. Nice to see HP is still working on webOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    you can always Download the doctor From palm.com/Rom and start from scratch.
    unfortunately that's what i had to do

whats odd is HP changed the entire touchpad sign on screen for your profile. you even have a selection now on if you want to copy everything that was backed up, or just your applications
    people have been reporting that SMS works with their phones now. I have a palm pixi and can't get that to work. anyone know if it indeed does work or is it only with certain phones? thanks.
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast