Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112
Like Tree11Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by T.C.Calvin View Post
    3.0.4 broke my Splashtop.

Worked fine from day one, updated to 3.0.4 and now it wont connect to any of my PCs (2x W7 and 1x XP).
    Same problem on my Mac and finally able to get in after 4 tries...not sure what's up. Sorli...
    Quote Originally Posted by sorli View Post
    Same problem on my Mac and finally able to get in after 4 tries...not sure what's up. Sorli...
    my first experience was about 3 weeks ago. I attempted to remotely connect to my Windows 7 (media server) using splashing. After bein prompted for my logon credentials the little dial was spinning and then it stopped and the screen was all black. Usually after the dial stops spinning I see the windows splash screen. This all happened to me on v3.0.2.

I ended up restarting the services running on my windows 7 machine, but that didn't help. I ended up restarting the TP.

again this only happened in that time; I'd say on rare occurances.
    newbyp likes this.

Worked fine from day one, updated to 3.0.4 and now it wont connect to any of my PCs (2x W7 and 1x XP).
    Try reinstalling it (delete it, then download it again from the store), it worked for me.
    tds7531 likes this.
    My wife decided to install the OTA 3.0.4 update without informing me and I still had my themes installed and now it's a little messed up. Preware and anything I downloaded from it is gone. And it deleted my game progress data. This just gets better and better lol. So hard reset? Do I need to doctor it? And do I download the 3.0.4 doctor or what?
    Last edited by tidoubleger; 10/20/2011 at 08:54 AM.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts

Splashtop worked flawlessly here after 3.0.4 install.
    Quote Originally Posted by guinny1759 View Post
    Try reinstalling it (delete it, then download it again from the store), it worked for me.
    Tried that about 10 times already, along with reinstalling the Splashtop Streamer app, several reboots of all PCs and TP. Change of IP address, change of Streamer security password, change of WIFI settings.

This is so annoying, the only app I use regularly and 3.0.4 has killed it for me.
    I had to reinstall Splashtop, couldnīt confirm the password after the Doctor. But now it is working fine, without any problems anymore...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dompteur9 View Post
    I had to reinstall Splashtop, couldnīt confirm the password after the Doctor. But now it is working fine, without any problems anymore...
    Wiped mine with webOS Doctor and it's still the same. Hanging on "Connecting to your computer...".
    Just got around to testing and I too am having issues with Splashtop and a Win7-64 machine. My TP sits and spins at the "Connection to your computer" screen. Totally bites.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lar3ry View Post
    A reboot did it for me, too, but after a bit, it happened again. The good news is that you can (in preware), using the top-left menu, select "Luna Manager" and then "Restart Luna". It takes a lot less time.

When I looked, there were two updates...

Add ThumbNav Controls
    UberKernel (Touchpad)

he latter is not a patched kernel, but only a placeholder so that you will be notified when an update is available.

So yes, the patches will likely show up when they become available.
    looks like my overclock patches are working was runing at 1.1888 now runing at 1.5

To get this I had to to a full erase.
    and I noted a profile name came up "ONDEMANDTd 1512" SO I select it. now speed is 1.5

I guess that is the profile for overclock!
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dompteur9 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gassyjoe View Post
    Just got around to testing and I too am having issues with Splashtop and a Win7-64 machine. My TP sits and spins at the "Connection to your computer" screen. Totally bites.
    Thanks for the pointer, Dompteur. I too, could not confirm password. Reinstall did the trick.
    gassyjoe.. worth a try.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    SENCE THE NEW UPGRADE WHAT HAPPEN TO THE KERNELS OF F4 PHANTOM AND

F15C ? I would like to speed up to 1.7 I am now at 1.5

help please

Bob
    (long live WEBOS)
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    Nothing to do with the upgrade - it's a change to how you get them.

Alan
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112