1.    #1  
    Hello ppl

Not sure if anyone has seen something like this but got a lot of "file(random letters numbers)" in my downloads file all 256kb each

What could this be? Failed downloads or updates? Or a virus?

thx in advance for any solutions
    It's not a virus.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    prolly something you downloaded, pretty rubbish virus if the best it can do is clutter your download folder with tiny files
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    prolly something you downloaded, pretty rubbish virus if the best it can do is clutter your download folder with tiny files

Well thats all I can see, just wondering cause webOS is based on linux... So should be pretty much virus free.

thx guys
    It's not a big enough platform for malicious content. Extremely low userbase = not worth the effort to cause havoc.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Without actually seeing it, I would guess temp files from a failed download. Had the download completed successfully they would have been pieced together.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    It's not a big enough platform for malicious content. Extremely low userbase = not worth the effort to cause havoc.
    Kind of like how Apple used to be.
    Pretty much