Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Any other road warriors that fly delta notice that when viewing delta.com upgrade status popup that its not viewable on the touchpad? I can see it perfectly on my palm pre with webOS 1.4.5 but not on my HP touchpad? Frustrating. Any ideas?
    twitter: fundserv
    You'd want to contact Delta's customer service to report it. The browsers webOS uses between 1.4.5 and 3.x are different in version, but at the same time heavily modified by HP so individual websites may look different from one version to the next, and they certainly can't account for others' websites whether they get caught in the crossfire or not.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I wonder if the change to browser in todays released(same change that fixed precentral comments ) may have taken care of this also?
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wbarter View Post
    I wonder if the change to browser in todays released(same change that fixed precentral comments ) may have taken care of this also?
    my flight for Friday I have already been upgraded so I can not test this as anticipated on friday....I will have to wait to test on Sunday ...any HP touchpad users flying delta before Sunday with a potential comp upgrade that can test this on the new as before sunday?
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    forethought I would report back....the latest ota update resolved this issue...however the attach picture upload button won't let me post my photo proof on presidential.net on my touchpad :-(

maybe next update will fix that
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    I hit a similar wall in St Louis this week. I could not use either browser to pre-checkin to US Airways. There was as a pop-up to confirm my confirmation #. Both TP Browsers displayed blank dialogs that were modal (could not get past). I had to break out the Laptop. Grrrrrrr.

The TP did make up for it during the flights though; Two movies (Art of Flight & Margin Call) and some music with killer audio over my BT-50's. By the way, BT-50's are a must have headset with TP, especially with Skype.
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.

|wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|