1.    #1  
    My wife and I got SGSIIs and have used the Touchpad very little in the past couple weeks so I am going to sell it to my bro in law. I want to clear it back to facory specs and clear all data. How do I go about this?

TIA
    Joe Dirt: Well, I see you got those snakes and sparklers. But where's the good stuff man?
    Kicking Wing: Good stuff? This is the good stuff, snakes and sparklers.
    Joe Dirt: Are you nuts dude? You need stuff that'll explode. Go *boom*!
    Kicking Wing: Why is that good?
    Joe Dirt: Well, huh, might as, might as well ask why is a tree good? Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good?
    remove your data by using the erase option in the info app. Run the doctor from palm.com/Rom to reset it to factory fresh, after you erased your data.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    remove your data by using the erase option in the info app. Run the doctor from palm.com/Rom to reset it to factory fresh, after you erased your data.
    So I did the full erase from the INFO tab and that took a long time, when the device turned on I had to log back into the profile and set up the wifi again so I could go to palm.com/rom, in the process it is now reloading all the apps I had... are you sure I erase the data from the INFO app then use the doctor?
    Joe Dirt: Well, I see you got those snakes and sparklers. But where's the good stuff man?
    Kicking Wing: Good stuff? This is the good stuff, snakes and sparklers.
    Joe Dirt: Are you nuts dude? You need stuff that'll explode. Go *boom*!
    Kicking Wing: Why is that good?
    Joe Dirt: Well, huh, might as, might as well ask why is a tree good? Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good?
    like other have said, webOS Doctor is the way to go....

having said that... if you can't even trust your own
    brother-in-law, then you have a much bigger problem
    to worry about.

my former sister-in-law stole money from my checking
    acct... but I did nothing..... because she was... you know....
    Quote Originally Posted by gksspot555 View Post
    So I did the full erase from the INFO tab and that took a long time, when the device turned on I had to log back into the profile and set up the wifi again so I could go to palm.com/rom, in the process it is now reloading all the apps I had... are you sure I erase the data from the INFO app then use the doctor?
    You download and run the doctor from your PC not the TouchPad.
    Your apps came back because you logged into your palm profile. If you doctor the device and don't log into it, it will be blank when your in-law creates his own account.