1.    #1  
    I want to install the media player kalemsoft 4.0. Once I have that where can create the directory structure to put the media files...Movies/Music/photos. Can do the following at the 'root' of the touchpad dir structure?

\media\movies\
    \media\music\
    \media\photos\
    \media\ebooks\
    \media\audiobooks\

Or do I have to create this structure under some pre-determined directory that already exists on the touchpad?
    Quote Originally Posted by jbloggs View Post
    I want to install the media player kalemsoft 4.0. Once I have that where can create the directory structure to put the media files...Movies/Music/photos. Can do the following at the 'root' of the touchpad dir structure?

\media\movies\
    \media\music\
    \media\photos\
    \media\ebooks\
    \media\audiobooks\

Or do I have to create this structure under some pre-determined directory that already exists on the touchpad?
    You can put it anywhere you like.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the quick response.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbloggs View Post
    Thanks for the quick response.
    No problem I asked the same question a few days ago.
    I simply hooked TP to my laptop, put it into usb mode, went into it and created folders intitled pictures, documents, videos, books, music and comics. Copied for each from my laptop. Comic HD, Kalemsoft, audiophile, preader and PDF had no problems finding and using. I would think that this would be the easist way. You can also delete and add/replace(after watching several movies I replace them with others, same with books and comics)