1.    #1  
    Well ... yesterday afternoon, my TP arrived, I'm really excited. Unboxed the TP, put on the folio case, then I go straight to test charge to the TouchStone. I really impress what happened here. I barely feel the heat from TouchStone when charging, this is far better then TouchStone for WebOS phone which will have much heat when charging. After I learnt a moment, I think folio case help reduced the heat. Maybe because TP not directly in contact with TouchStone made it less heat. I leave it charged full, then start to 'play'with it. Everything goes very smooth especially after overclock it using Govnah + Uberkernel, but I found some annoying freeze problem when chat and using communities app. I don't know what cause it, but hope update will come ASAP. Pairing with Pre3 really easy, just TTS then everything very simple.

I love my TP, even I already have iPad1 for several months, and I think I won't back to use my iPad except I need to play games :-P
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Congrats!
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    What heat? I put my TP on it without a case and the Touchstone isn't creating any warmth.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Mine also gets really hot on the back if I leave it overnight, it's in the HP case
    Some cases are like that, my leather case gets hot but the PU one doesn't. The TP on it's own should not get hot but slightly warm is possible.
    Global Posts
    235 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bard View Post
    Well ... yesterday afternoon, my TP arrived, I'm really excited. Unboxed the TP, put on the folio case, then I go straight to test charge to the TouchStone. I really impress what happened here. I barely feel the heat from TouchStone when charging, this is far better then TouchStone for WebOS phone which will have much heat when charging. After I learnt a moment, I think folio case help reduced the heat. Maybe because TP not directly in contact with TouchStone made it less heat. I leave it charged full, then start to 'play'with it. Everything goes very smooth especially after overclock it using Govnah + Uberkernel, but I found some annoying freeze problem when chat and using communities app. I don't know what cause it, but hope update will come ASAP. Pairing with Pre3 really easy, just TTS then everything very simple.

I love my TP, even I already have iPad1 for several months, and I think I won't back to use my iPad except I need to play games :-P
    I will buy your ipad.
    HP Touchpad 32GB , Treo 650, Treo 600
    webOS 3.0.4