1.    #1  
    I'm trying to download some audio files but when I click the download link, it streams the audio file instead of saving it. Is there anything equivalent to window's right click > save as?
    Quote Originally Posted by manjazz123 View Post
    I'm trying to download some audio files but when I click the download link, it streams the audio file instead of saving it. Is there anything equivalent to window's right click > save as?
    hold down on the link maybe? Idk, where are you trying to do this from?
    The only problem with that patch is once it's installed, it downloads everything that is streamable, AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK. $The$ $main$ $reason$ $I$ $didn$'$t$ $install$ $it$.

There's a patch for the Pre series, MultiMod that gave you an option to stream or download. I kind of wish that were an option.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    The only problem with that patch is once it's installed, it downloads everything that is streamable, AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK. $The$ $main$ $reason$ $I$ $didn$'$t$ $install$ $it$.

There's a patch for the Pre series, MultiMod that gave you an option to stream or download. I kind of wish that were an option.
    Advanced browser with the patch downloads on my TP, but the stock browser streams. Try opening both of them.

If you select an internet stream link, the advanced browser will download the link to its download directory, where you can click open to stream it. The stock browser will automatically hand off the link to the TP streaming music player (assuming it is one of the two file types the TP understands) and play it.
    Check it out on this site with both
    NZ Radio Guide - New Zealand Radio Stations - Listen Live Online
    select the 7th link down 95bFM one of the m3u file types (32 kbps or 128 kbps).
    Last edited by gergev; 11/29/2011 at 09:36 AM.