1.    #1  
    Hello all,

I've spent most of the day trying to recover some space on my USB drive that were once for an ext3fs partition and another 2 gigs for the cyanogenMod that I installed yesterday morning.

Everything has been working well, but I've been contemplating a fresh start (nothin like a freshly doctored device). Today I woke up and decided it was time to try and get back to factory and start from scratch.

I noticed that the doctor no longer touches the USB portion of the device (I think it did a long time ago with the phones). Anyway, to my main question..

Is there a way to restore the usb portion of my Touchpad to factory status?

I've been thumbing around removing partitions and resizing sections, but I would love if I could just start over.. Thanks
    did you try the full/secure erase from the device info app?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    did you try the full/secure erase from the device info app?
    I guess I should have tried that, but I was not convinced that it will touch the multiple partitions. I am going to run it now, and report back in a bit.

Thank you for the reply
  4.    #4  
    No luck. I can still see the partitions for the cyanogen mod when I lvscan in novaterm. Anyone had experience fully restoring the USB portion of the touchpad?