Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sledge007
  1.    #1  
    Is there a guide somewhere that shows me where the TP stores the pictures it takes by default? What folders contain what things? I have a hard time finding things on the TP. I haven't really found a good webos file editor/manager yet either. Any help? Thanks.
    Pictures are in media/internal(this is the directory you see when you plug into your PC & enter USB Mode )/DCIM/100Palm.

What else are you looking for? I don't know of any guides, per se. Just figured things out through InternalzPro.

Actually that's not right, sorry. I have the free Camera app, and those are in media/internal/camera/

on the Pre, it's media/internal/DCIM/100Palm/
    Last edited by sledge007; 10/14/2011 at 03:27 AM.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    riw likes this.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Pictures are in media/internal(this is the directory you see when you plug into your PC & enter USB Mode )/DCIM/100Palm.

What else are you looking for? I don't know of any guides, per se. Just figured things out through InternalzPro.

Actually that's not right, sorry. I have the free Camera app, and those are in media/internal/camera/

on the Pre, it's media/internal/DCIM/100Palm/
    That helps a lot actually, thanks. I am just trying to understand the file system a little better. Thought there might be a guide somewhere.
    I made my own folders for videos, music, SMEs. You don't have to, but it's easier. Screen captures, downloads, WiFi Media Sync, get their own folders. Hidden folders have a period (.) in front of their names, ie .MapTool
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel