1.    #1  
    Not sure if this is the appropriate place, trying to install CM7 everything was going fine. Until I send the TP into Palm Novacom mode. My PC does the whole, " A problem occured during installation" in manage devices I get "The wizard could not find a better match for your hardware than the software you currently have installed".

I installed the webOS SDK, deleted Novacom, when i tried to reinstall Novacom both manually and via Quick Install it says installed, but doesn't create the Palm, Inc folder. Did a system restore to get my Palm Inc folder back.
    Dpinst in the Novacomd folder, says the device is ok.

Quick Install no longer works either. It did when I got the TP.
    um your probably going to need to doctor your TPad which is easy really . dowload the webOS doctor for your TPad and start it up then when it tells you to hook up your TPad , hold power button + volume up button and home button and together until the usb symbol pops up . then plug TPad into your computer and let the doctor repair whatever happened . that CM7 is still in alphs and i wouldnt touch it just yet , at least not until they have had it working for a while with some of the bugs removed and all !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I couldn't get novacom to install and had to uninstall jave and reinstall. Everything has worked great since. Good Luck
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    um your probably going to need to doctor your TPad which is easy really . dowload the webOS doctor for your TPad and start it up then when it tells you to hook up your TPad , hold power button + volume up button and home button and together until the usb symbol pops up . then plug TPad into your computer and let the doctor repair whatever happened . that CM7 is still in alphs and i wouldnt touch it just yet , at least not until they have had it working for a while with some of the bugs removed and all !
    No I dont think that's the problem, I just tried it on a Vista laptop and that installed the driver and saw the TP. But when I tried running the cmd, it just hung. I might as well wait for a stable release and I'll try the java reinstall.
  5.    #5  
    Uninstalled and reinstalled Java and now my PC doesn't find the TP in USB mode at all.
    Time for another system restore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aston Martin View Post
    Uninstalled and reinstalled Java and now my PC doesn't find the TP in USB mode at all.
    Time for another system restore.
    I should have said I uninstalled novacom then jave then reinstalled jave and then novacom.....even though novacom seemed like it never installed it did show up in "add/remove" programs in window.