1.    #1  
    Hey guys after two months of waiting my tp shows up. Yay. Power it on get a white bar about an inch thick straight across screen. Goes to language screen no touch response. Press power to shut it down screen is stuck at power off device with turn off button and cancel. I can't press either any help. Anyway to reboot with out touch screen

sent from my thunderbolt
  2.    #2  
    Ok got it to reboot by holding middle button and power. On reboot still have white bar. %#-@ !

sent from my thunderbolt
    Have you tried webOS doctor? Otherwise its a warranty job
  4.    #4  
    No I haven't. I'll look it up. Hopefully it works. I just got of tech chat and it will not void warranties. Crosses finger.
    sent from my thunderbolt
    Last edited by thirsy1258; 10/13/2011 at 05:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by thirsy1258 View Post
    No I haven't. I'll look it up. Hopefully it works. I just got of tech chat and it will not void warranties. Crosses finger.
    sent from my thunderbolt
    Of course it won't void the warranty, it's the official webOS reinstall process. It was created by Palm/HP to restore webOS devices if there were problems. It may notsolve your problem, but support should have suggested it for you.
  6.    #6  
    Can't use the doctor. I can't even use the screen far enough to get past set up. The doctor doesn't see my tp when plugged in any tips.

sent from my thunderbolt
    Quote Originally Posted by thirsy1258 View Post
    Can't use the doctor. I can't even use the screen far enough to get past set up. The doctor doesn't see my tp when plugged in any tips.

sent from my thunderbolt
    What about power + vol up +home button, that should get it into usb mode so you can use webosdoctor
    webOS doctor should fix your issue
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  9.    #9  
    Thanks so much! I will try first thing in morning working nights sux

sent from my thunderbolt
    if you need any help just pm me ttyl or email shadavis08@yahoo i will get the email faster. ttyl
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  11.    #11  
    Thx will do

sent from my thunderbolt
    Any luck with the white bar?