Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Hey guys... This is silly, but it drives me insane. Whenever I visit the forums here, I enter my user name and pwd. I have the box checked to "remember me" as well. After entering it, it takes me to the "thanks for logging in, you'll be redirected, click here if you...." and then redirects me to the page I was on. However, I'm still not logged in!?

This is a real pain for when I want to email myself a patch because I log in, it works, redirects, I click on email patch, and it says I'm not logged in! Over and over. I'm not sure what to do to fix it?

Thanks!
    Jason
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    are you logging in on a touchpad? I had the cookie refusal thing switched to on and couldn't figure out why I couldn't get any sites to work properly.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Hmm... I just checked my Cookie settings, and they were on, as was everything else in the Browser Pref's. I just cleared my cache so I'll try it again. Might have to clear my cookies too. Yes, I'm logging in on the TP. It works fine on my computer(s). I'll maybe PM a Mod too. Thanks!

Jason
    So far, no good.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    happens to me sometimes, I think just hitting refresh a couple times seems to fix it.
    when it happens, try closing the browser and opening a new one. Seems to be a bug that occasionally can't find the cookie, and a new browser should show you as still logged in. I've had it happen a few times, and it seems to be influenced by visiting another site and then returning to the forums.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    This issue is why I installed the Disable Browser Patch, and it hasn't happened again.
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced