1.    #1  
    Hello,

I have a problem connecting to the admin page of my NAS (synology).
    The NAS is configured to accept https only, I did not install any certificate, so I am assuming there is a self signed certificate installed.
    When I tries to logon, the touchpad browser says (translated from french, sorry):
    The certificate that was sent by XX.XX.XX.XX contains suspicious signatures. Connecting to this site may endanger your private informations.
    I have to choice to accept permanently, only once, or reject.
    I choose accept permanently, logon proceed, but then I get the same error window almost every 5 sec.
    So obviously, the "accept permanently" does not work.
    Does anybody know what I can do (any browser config file to manually modify ?).

Thanks for helping
    Quote Originally Posted by luky55 View Post
    Hello,

I have a problem connecting to the admin page of my NAS (synology).
    The NAS is configured to accept https only, I did not install any certificate, so I am assuming there is a self signed certificate installed.
    When I tries to logon, the touchpad browser says (translated from french, sorry):
    The certificate that was sent by XX.XX.XX.XX contains suspicious signatures. Connecting to this site may endanger your private informations.
    I have to choice to accept permanently, only once, or reject.
    I choose accept permanently, logon proceed, but then I get the same error window almost every 5 sec.
    So obviously, the "accept permanently" does not work.
    Does anybody know what I can do (any browser config file to manually modify ?).

Thanks for helping
    I think if you do a search there was some talk of manually adding certificates early on, at least that's how I remember it.
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3

Yea same thing happens when I connect to a Cisco wireless lan controller

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by robotech1985 View Post
    Yea same thing happens when I connect to a Cisco wireless lan controller

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    After checking in the certificate manager of my touchpad, I can see that it already has the certificate provided by the NAS, but I assume that since it is self-signed, it continues to warn about it.
    For me it's a bug, definitely.