Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Let me try and explain whats happening. An example is if I am playing a game and hit the power button by mistake my screen seems to freeze. The screen looses all the icons and it freezes! If i try to preform a hard reboot the Touchpad seems to activate my camera and take a screen shot? If I plug my touchpad via the charger to my computer the screen unlocks and my game continues like nothing happened? Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
    What game?
    Thanks,
    Hookie
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    It doesnt have to be a game. I was using that an as example.Could be doing anything on my Touchpad and hit the power button by mistake and the screen freezes like i described.
    Try to Doctor. It should bring your tp back to original state. If issue continues, get in touch with HP.
    Quote Originally Posted by baci39 View Post
    Let me try and explain whats happening. An example is if I am playing a game and hit the power button by mistake my screen seems to freeze. The screen looses all the icons and it freezes! If i try to preform a hard reboot the Touchpad seems to activate my camera and take a screen shot? If I plug my touchpad via the charger to my computer the screen unlocks and my game continues like nothing happened? Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
    just sounds like the problem I had.

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ck-screen.html

I sent it back to HP, they fixed the main problem but screwed up my case and rubber padding. The case came back with a small dent and the padding has a couple of nice nicks on it. Ugly service job, but it works. Can't expect more from the HP service I guess - at least I am happy they sent me within 10 days.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Thanks for you info guys..will try doctor first and then maybe send it in for repair if it does it again...great site and very informative..thanks again..
    Im getting this issue as of today, baci39 did they fix your problem or did Doctor fix it?