Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Just wanted to pass on a little tip. I was looking for a good RSS like Pulse for iOS and Android, but didn't see anything free and wasn't up for paying for an app I was unsure about.

I found Netvibes.com which lets you customize widgets (i like the magazine view) and set themes. It was easier to add pages and customize it on my PC, but once I had it set to my liking, I added a launcher icon from Advanced browser and had it save my login info. It seems to work decently well and thanks to flash, also loads most videos. That was something I loved about Pulse.

Hope this helps someone. I'll try and upload a picture in a bit.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Rockyjay; 10/13/2011 at 04:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockyjay View Post
    Just wanted to pass on a little tip. I was looking for a good RSS like Pulse for iOS and Android, but didn't see anything free and wasn't up for paying for an app I was unsure about.

I found Netvibes.com which lets you customize widgets (i like the magazine view) and set themes. It was easier to add pages and customize it on my PC, but once I had it set to my liking, I added a launcher icon from Advanced browser and had it save my login info. It seems to work decently well and thanks to flash, also loads most videos. That was something I loved about Pulse.

Hope this helps someone. I'll try and upload a picture in a bit.
    Trying it now. Thanks.