1.    #1  
    I have a Touch Pad with some of the basic "patches" from the Getting Started thread - changed sensitivity/smoothness, decreased some logging, etc.

All of a sudden, when I go to create an email, I cannot press the "send" button. If I press all around it, I see the little circle touch animation, but when I touch the button itself, nothing. The message simply won't send. All the fields are filled out.

I have sent messages before with no problems.

Sometimes if I restart or change Apps I can get it to finally click and send, but not always.

I searched around the web and couldn't find anything. Before I try wiping the device, I was hoping someone might know what to try....
    Have you tried device restart? That usually solves my problems on the tp
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by froggys View Post
    Have you tried device restart? That usually solves my problems on the tp
    I've tried both Device and Luna restart - seemed like it worked once and I was able to send an email, but at the moment, I've restarted and can't send / press the send button.
    have you mange to solve this problem? I have the same problem where I am unable to press the send button in the email app. Its driving me crazy.
    forgot to mention that I have also restored webOS via the webOS doctor. Didn't fix the Problem.