Hi I am having problems logging into my University's wireless service (AirBears). When I first connect to the network, I am prompted to navigate to the "Network Login" card by WebOs and from there, to enter my credentials. If I enter the wrong credentials, the network tells me that I have entered the wrong pass phrase and whatnot but if I enter it correctly, the page loads but goes no further to the authorized page as it normally would otherwise on my iPhone or laptop. I have tried installing CA from my school, turning on and off proxy settings, etc. When I asked the IST personnel at my school, they directed me to HP (either too lazy or really have no idea what is going on), which wasn't much help either. I could connect to the network last week but it seems like something changed in the network, but since I can still connect using my iPhone and laptop, I am wondering if there's any hardware/software issue that can better resolve this problem. Thanks for all of your help! I will provide more information as needed.
    You shouldn't assume I have not read those posts before... I'd appreciate it more if you actually try to suggest your own solutions instead of linking others'. My university wifi setting isn't the same as theirs. I cannot connect to it through specific setting such as Enterprise>PEAP or the like.
    Quote Originally Posted by ttja View Post
    You shouldn't assume I have not read those posts before... I'd appreciate it more if you actually try to suggest your own solutions instead of linking others'. My university wifi setting isn't the same as theirs. I cannot connect to it through specific setting such as Enterprise>PEAP or the like.
    I apologize for that. Since I read a lot off posts I try to help people by pointing them to posts I think are related.
    Sorry I can't help you then.