Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
  1.    #1  
    go here on your TP: Videos

watch everything from HULU! no patch necessary because they don't block the touchpad.

Code:
    http://www.imdb.com/features/video/
    knownboyofno likes this.
    Yes, pretty cool, confirmed by my test reported here not long ago. Lists a number of sources including Hulu, Amazon, CBS, WithoutABox, Screenplay, IMDb, CineMagia.ro, MoviesTrailer, MovieMaze.de, kino-zeit.de, AZMovies, YouTube, Biography, and Movieplayer.it
  3.    #3  
    full length movies too, I think it's everything hulu has
    Quote Originally Posted by mistermojorizin View Post
    full length movies too, I think it's everything hulu has
    The full length hulu movie I needed change-user-agent to watch last night I'm watching right now without it.
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    Tried to watch a Fringe episode, and got this message:

"Unfortunately, Hulu is not supported on your platform. We apologize for any inconvenience."

I'm on 3.0.3...everyone else where it's working on 3.0.2?
    Quote Originally Posted by Redflea View Post
    Tried to watch a Fringe episode, and got this message:

"Unfortunately, Hulu is not supported on your platform. We apologize for any inconvenience."

I'm on 3.0.3...everyone else where it's working on 3.0.2?
    Working here, currently watching Fringe Full Episode "One Night in October", on 3.0.2, I have the libflashplayer.so WEB to WIN string change from the "The -NEW- HULU fix!" thread but not the change-user-agent part.
    Last edited by texasflood; 10/11/2011 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Fix boneheaded URL typo
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    Thanks...does everyone else have that libflashplayer.so change as well? Is that a requirement, or we don't know yet if it would work on stock?
    Thanks...does everyone else have that libflashplayer.so change as well? Is that a requirement, or we don't know yet if it would work on stock?
    libflashplayer.so change apparently required, just backed it out and no longer works.
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    That file (libflashplayer.so) is not in the same folder specified in the patch instructions on 3.0.3...just not in the specified directory on my TP w/3.03. Interesting.
    That file (libflashplayer.so) is not in the same folder specified in the patch instructions on 3.0.3...just not in the specified directory on my TP w/3.03. Interesting.
    Were you able to locate it? If not just type "find / -name libflashplayer.so" in xterm and you'll find it, if it's there. If it's found quickly, do a control-c to break the search if you have a keyboard or just minimize it, toss the card & start again if not. Or you can leave the search running but can take a while to search the entire filesystem.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    well so much for that. I guess no patch necessary means...you actually do have to modify something
    frohoss likes this.
    I'm using 3.0.2. Watching with no problem, except the commercials were blocked. I guess ad-blocker works. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by ccx View Post
    well so much for that. I guess no patch necessary means...you actually do have to modify something
    Let's be negative why don't we?

I mean you're right so the thread title is technically wrong. But I think it's still pretty significant as the flashplayer patch which is still required is pretty dang easy and has no noticeable side effects. The change-user-agent patch which is -not- required here needs a reboot every time you enable or disable and causes the app catalog and probably other stuff to not work while enabled. So it's still a BIG positive from my point of view.
    chicle11 and rlopin like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by chicle View Post
    I'm using 3.0.2. Watching with no problem, except the commercials were blocked. I guess ad-blocker works. :-)
    I have ad blocker installed and my commercials weren't blocked. Do you had ad blocker or max blocker installed?
    @ccx,

If you want to watch Hulu without any modifications, get PlayOn. You can watch it by going to m.playon.tv on your browser and the Hulu stream is really good.
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    I have ad blocker installed and my commercials weren't blocked. Do you had ad blocker or max blocker installed?
    Max Blocker.
    the only thing I have installed is the hulu patch from preware and everything is working on that site for me.
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    This is great, but will Hulu get wind of it and find a way to block it also.

I am watching the commercials (no ad blocker) and over 21, so I am not doing anything wrong. They should just leave me alone.
    it was already blocked for me last night.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Using 3.0.2doesn't work for me. For somevideos it says that my ad blocker is stopping it from working. As for Hulu, i get a message saying it's not supported on my device. Any suggestions??
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast