1.    #1  
    So far everything is going well with the Touch Pad. Except for one problem I have with the connection of my Pre and TP when sending text messages. I get the message that it is necessary that the TP is connected to the phone, but it is! Is connected via Bluetooth. The calls I do and I receive it very well come via the TP, but when I send this error messages.

Does anyone in the emerging Touch Pad users have the same problem? Do you solved? How?

Thanks for responding.
    Quote Originally Posted by despinova View Post
    So far everything is going well with the Touch Pad. Except for one problem I have with the connection of my Pre and TP when sending text messages. I get the message that it is necessary that the TP is connected to the phone, but it is! Is connected via Bluetooth. The calls I do and I receive it very well come via the TP, but when I send this error messages.

Does anyone in the emerging Touch Pad users have the same problem? Do you solved? How?

Thanks for responding.
    Unless you mean Pre3 when you say Pre, it's not going to work. SMS sharing was supposed to be for phones running webOS 2.2 - to date the only phone running that version is the Pre3. The Veer is supposed to be updated to work, but AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $currently$ $does$ $not$.
  3.    #3  
    It can not be that. My PalmPre is a "FrankPre" first generation, running WebOS 2.1.0.

Does anyone else know about this? Is there a patch that fixes the problem?
    MobileBill is correct. Text forwarding is only compatible with webOS phones running at least 2.2. The only phone currently running 2.2 is the pre3. I too am inconvenienced by this, but I have come to accept that I will not be forwarding texts with my pre2.

There is not a patch, app or anything else that would fix this problem.

You're solution would be for HP to release a 2.2 update to older phones
  5.    #5  
    Thanks. Let's wait. No way!